Nik Kershaw – I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

"I Won't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" is a song by the English singer-songwriter Nik Kershaw, It was his first single released from his debut studio album, Human Racing (1984).

Nik Kershaw – I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me 7" Single Cover
 
Artist: Nik Kershaw

A-Side: I Won't Let The Sun Go Down

B-Side: Dark Glasses 

Year Released: 1983

Decade: 1980s

Genre: Electronic, Pop

Style: Synth-pop

Format: 7-inch Vinyl, 45rpm, Single

Record Label: MCA Records

Label/Catalog #: NIK 4
 
Nik Kershaw – I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me 7" Single RecordNik Kershaw – I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me 7" Single Front Cover
Nik Kershaw – I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me 7" Single Pull-Out PosterNik Kershaw – I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me 7" Single Rear Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment