Luther Vandross - I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love)

"I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love)" is a song by American R&B/soul singer-songwriter Luther Vandross, released in 1986, by Epic Records. It was one of numerous tracks released from his fifth studio album, Give Me the Reason (1986).

Luther Vandross - I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) 7" Single Cover
 
Artist: Luther Vandross

A-Side: I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love)

B-Side: She's A Super Lady 

Year Released: 1988

Decade: 1980s

Genre: Electronic, Funk / Soul

Style: Soul, Disco

Format: 7-inch Vinyl, 45rpm, Single

Record Label
: Epic

Label/Catalog #
: LUTH 6
 
Luther Vandross - I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) 7" Single RecordLuther Vandross - I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) 7" Single Rear CoverLuther Vandross - I Gave It Up (When I Fell In Love) 7" Single Front Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment