Hot Chocolate - I’ll Put You Together Again

"I’ll Put You Together Again" is a song and single written by Don Black and Geoff Stephens performed by Hot Chocolate and released in 1978, It was also included on their 1993 compilation album, Their Greatest Hits. The song was originally written for the musical, Dear Anyone which first appeared in concept album format in 1978 and on the stage in 1983.

Hot Chocolate - I’ll Put You Together Again 7" Single Cover
 
Artist: Hot Chocolate 

A-Side: I'll Put You Together Again

B-Side: West End Of Park Lane

Year Released: 1978

Decade: 1970s

Genre: Funk / Soul

Style: Downtempo, Soul

Format: 7-inch Vinyl, 45rpm, Single

Record Label: RAK

Label/Catalog #: 5C 006-61987
 
Hot Chocolate - I’ll Put You Together Again 7" Single Rear CoverHot Chocolate - I’ll Put You Together Again 7" Single Front CoverHot Chocolate - I’ll Put You Together Again 7" Single Record 

No comments:

Post a Comment