Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You

"I Just Called to Say I Love You" is a ballad written, produced, and performed by American R&B singer and songwriter Stevie Wonder. The song was the lead single from the 1984 soundtrack album The Woman in Red.

Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You 7" Single Cover

Artist: Stevie Wonder    

A-Side: I Just Called To Say I Love You  

B-Side: I Just Called To Say I Love You (Instrumental)

Year Released
: 1984

Decade: 1980s

Genre: Electronic, Funk / Soul, Stage & Screen

Style: Theme, Soul, Synth-pop, Score, Soundtrack

Format: 7-inch Vinyl, 45rpm, Single

Record Label: Motown 

Label/Catalog #
: ZB 61451

Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You 7" Single CoverStevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You 7" Single Record

No comments:

Post a Comment