Black Box - I Don't Know Anybody Else

"I Don't Know Anybody Else" is a song released in 1989 by Italian music group Black Box. It was the second single from their debut album, Dreamland (1990). The song features an uncredited Martha Wash on lead vocals, while Katrin Quinol lip-synches the vocals in its accompanying music video.

Black Box - I Don't Know Anybody Else 7" Single Cover
 
Artist: Black Box

A-Side: I Don't Know Anybody Else (Radio Mix)

B-Side: I Don't Know Anybody Else (Club Mix)

Year Released: 1990

Decade: 1990s

Genre: Electronic

Style: Italo House

Format: 7-inch Vinyl, 45rpm, Single

Record Label: Carrere / Airplay Records

Label/Catalog #
: 14.874 or 14874 

Black Box - I Don't Know Anybody Else 7" Single Front CoverBlack Box - I Don't Know Anybody Else 7" Single Rear CoverBlack Box - I Don't Know Anybody Else 7" Single Record
 

No comments:

Post a Comment